ONLINE LEVEL 3 AET TEACHER TRAINER COURSE
What is the course about?
The course has been designed to provide an introduction to teaching:
- For individuals who are not in a teaching/training role, or who have just started a teaching/training role
For individuals who work, or want to work as teachers/trainers in their own beauty training academy
- For individuals who want a short qualification to enable them to make career choices
- For individuals currently teaching and training, including those new to the profession
- For individuals who have completed some introduction to training qualifications
What will I learn?
- Understand your own roles, responsibilities and boundaries in relation to teaching/training
- Understand appropriate teaching and learning approaches within a specialist area
- Demonstrate session planning skills – plan deliver, observe and evaluate a micro-teach session
- Understand how to deliver inclusive sessions that motivate learners
- Understand the use of different assessment methods
- Understand and analyse the need for accurate record keeping and procedures including internal and external verification
You must be a minimum of 19 years old
Good reading & writing skills in English
A lot of patience. We must advise there is a lot of reading
Knowledge of the subject you wish to teach and deliver
Does this Level 3 Teacher Training Course offer me a qualification?
This level 3 teacher training course is an accredited course, and not a full OFQUAL. This Level 3 course will still allow you to teach students if you wish to set up your own academy.
How do Online Courses work?
Duration of Course?
You will have 6 months to complete the course before it expires
How will I be assessed?
- You will have to complete theory assignments
- You will have to provide 15-30 minute, micro teaching video