Microblading Online Course - kit takes up to 10 days to be delivered
What is Microblading?
Microblading is a tattooing technique in which a small handheld tool made of several tiny needles is used to add semi-permanent pigment to the skin.
- History of Microblading
- Health & safety at work act Workplace (health and safety regulations) act 1992 Management of health and safety at work regulations
- 1999 Data protection act
- How to do a risk assessment
- Preventing Legionella
- Control of substances hazardous to health regulations 2002 (COSHH)
- Code of practice for hygiene in beauty salons
- The appearance of the therapist
- Sterilisation and disinfection
- The manual handling operations regulations 1992 Ergonomics
- The personal protective equipment at work regulations 1992
- The provisions and use of work equipment regulations 1992
- The provisions and use of work equipment regulations 1998
- The environmental protection act 1990
- Safe disposal of sharps
- Tattoo regulations act W.E.E.E regulations 2006
- The regulatory reform (fire safety) order 2005
- Types of fire extinguishers
- The reporting or injuries, diseases and dangerous occurances regulations 1995
- Health and safety first aid regulations 1981
- Electricity at work regulations 1989
- Public liability and employers liability insurance
- The local authority licensing application
- Effective cleaning
- Types of cleaning agents
- Blood borne pathogens
- Hand washing techniques
- Blood borne pathogens policy and procedure
- Other regulations
- Why clients may want Permanent Makeup
- Client satisfaction
- Equipment you will need
- Microblading consultation form
- Topical anaesthetic form
- Pre-procedure advice Permanent cosmetics aftercare
- Patch testing
- Anatomy of skin
- Wound healing
- Lymphatic system
- Cardiovascular system
- Endocrine system
- Eyebrow symmetry
- Colour theory
- Colour correction/removal
- Trouble shooting
- Skin tones
- Skin undertone test
- Colour changes
- Needle configuration
- Needle depths
- Microblading tools
- Microblading information Worksheets
Training Kit if purchased
- 2 x Pigment
- 1 x Piece Microblading Manual Pen
- 3 x Piece Eyebrow Practice Skin
- 1 x Piece Maping String
- 1 x Piece Eyebrow Pen
- 3 x Sticky Stencil Ruler
- 5 x Pieces Microblading Needles
- 4 x Alcohol Pads
- 4 x Mixing Rings
- 4 x Mixing Swabs
- 4 x Mascara Wands
- 3 x Aftercare creams
- 1 x Calippers
You will receive an end of course certificate which is accredited by the CPD Group and allows you to work on public.
How do Online Courses work?
Duration of Course?
You will have 6 months to complete the course before it expires.
Will I require a model?
Yes, 3 case of studies are required in order to complete all of the required case studies.
Are there video tutorials?
Yes, you will have links to YouTube and training videos to watch the treatment being performed.
Do I Need Experience Before Booking a Course?
We’re pleased to offer courses to people with lots of different experience. However, previous experience, nor qualifications are not necessary if you would like to enrol on our Course. We do however suggest our Eyebrow Shaping Course.
Do you offer finance?